VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #8

Recorded on June 22nd 2021 Tuesday,

Edited on June 23rd 2021 Wednesday,

Exported on June 24th 2021 Thursday,

Not even done with the preview video yet but I still can deliver VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #8 on time 😭!

As I had earlier day on Monday, I could only do recording on 
Tuesday 22nd June 2021

But no everything was recorded on the 22nd!
I recorded the special MoguMoguTime food review on the 15th!

Still a Tuesday XD

But I still took almost 3hrs to edit the other parts as I talked a lot for the Updates..

Plus I encountered a super big problem of unable to export the video 😭!

Apparently the latest update of iMovie have a big bug of unable to export even the older video..

I'm truly thankful to my partner who helps me troubleshoot a lot 😭!

 
I thought I'd clear both L and M but at the end I only talked about L XD!!

Alright! Editor's note time!



- Opening; I've cleared another 4 episodes as June is ending! I answered a question that I received from episode 7!


- Japan's update: I talked so much about food and where I went XD






- Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! I introduced the 3 items from Japan's McDonald pikachu collaboration menu! Cuteness overload >o<!!


Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. L is for LOVE!
It's self-love time; 10 things I love about V!
Another episode of me talking about me but I think I truly need it ;w;
  

- Ending; no song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 


I already thought of what to talk for M, but no idea yet at all for N----!!!
Next recording will be on a Tuesday too..
I hope I can get some nice video somewhere '3'




Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3