VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18+1=19

 Recorded on October 25th 2021 Monday,

Finished editing on Tuesday 26th October,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18+1=19 !

Yay thanks to Sor for the idea, and I explained why I like the suggestion xD

I split the editing into 2 nights, and burnt midnight oil on Tuesday
Because I don't want to keep on bringing home my PC ;w;
Oh well, the satisfaction of finishing everything is awesome
That I already start planning for the next episode!

A lot of outsourcing (?) done for this episode, thus the extra time ;;
I'm still feeling super accomplished of being able to edit 30mins footage into less than 20!!!

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; I'm sorry once again for the sudden delay ;;
I talked about what happened 2 weeks ago, though nothing much ;;

Japan's update;  
TBH just V's update to be exact!
It was Halloween week in workplace!

Furry update included (?)

Main Talk; Alphabet Keyword Talk - V
Regarding why V is one of my favourite letters

Of course not XD
Tbh it's not seldom that I find myself weird
So talking about what has made V, I agree that V is just weird from young xD

I think it's so obvious that I'm a Narcissistic
But hey, digging old pics did take time and I'm pretty proud of my upbringing UwU

Ending; I'm truly sorry as Idk what went wrong with the sound orz
I should do double check next time ;-;

Coming up next is EPISODE 20!!
I'll challenge something new
I'll bring back MoguMogu time too, if I have the time ;-;

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODE
Next episode will be on the 5th November 2021!
(It's sad that there are times when I can't really fulfil my own deadline T_T)



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3