VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #23

 Recorded on Sunday 28th November (!?) and Tuesday 21st December,

Finished editing on Tuesday 21st December,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #23 !

Yay everything went well...

Though ofc when it does, my laziness made me not blog..
My editing got delayed by a day as I truly wanted a full off day on Sunday (I did work though ;w;)
But I kept stuff short.. though I ended up missing some point ;;
Still, yay to only 2 nights of editing!

This video is at last out of the cave XD

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening
I was in between of 2 works, but was super high and excited
That's how I always feel when stuff goes well
aka I managed finish editing the main part on Monday night XD

Japan's update;  
Did I even talk about this?w
As expected of continuous working days; super short update XD

For this special episode, Main Talk and MoguMoguTime are combined XD

 Do you wanna build a sweets houseeee

Yay it was pretty stableeee
didn't break right away like last year XD

Hehe I had fun! 
Though we were not skilled that it ended up not so Instragam-able XD
A-and it's still in our fridge XD
HAPPY HOLIDAY----

Ending; Yay I was very high even at the end XD
I'll definitely talk about my Christmas in the next episode!
I'm truly looking forward to it....including time of from work w

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODE
It'll be exactly on the last day of 2021!
Next episode will be on the 31st December 2021!
I kinda wish Christmas is delayed for a week, as I already feel kinda lonely that I won't be listening to Christmas songs anymore :') w



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3