VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #20

Recorded on November 2nd 2021 Tuesday,

Finished editing on Wednesday 3rd November,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #20 !

Weee EPISODE 20!!!

I split the editing into 2 nights, and unexpectedly not too long
Though I already plan for it to be not too long when reacording
I guess plan worked out well XD
I-i even procrastinated the recording day ;;

More video materials this time actually XD
But one of the shortest episodes ever!

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; I recorded this episode at 2 places!
W-while there's not much to update, as expected of "weekly" recording instead of "2 weeks once" nor "monthly" XD

Japan's update;  
This time I talked about last week's big happening in Japan :(
and ofc my own V's update too!

MoguMoguTime; after 1 or 2 months of not ;;
Time to show my lunch (?) and how unglamorous I am when eating XD

Main Talk; Alphabet Keyword Talk - W
W for Double (?) and W for WhatWhereWhenWhyWhoWhich
(omg after editing I realized that I didn't answer any 'Who' question orz)

Almost no edit as I challenged speedy interview (?)
Ofc I failed at some part XD
But this episode sure have the shortest Keyword Talk!

Ending; I..more realisation of adulting orz
Oh well, time face reality orz

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODE
I'm visiting new places this week!!
Next episode will be on the 12th November 2021!
(maybe ;;)



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3