VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #1

 At last, VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #1 is done!

Recorded on 1st May 2021

Finished editing on 3rd May 2021

Though I thought that since I'll be just talking most of the time, no proper script nor much to cut.... I still took like 3hrs to edit w

But usually it's like that...and I'll speed up!


I thought I'd talk more (I gave myself leeway for 20-25 mins per episode when planning) but I only talked for 20 mins (including 1 retake for the opening - 3 mins)

So I managed tp make it into an 18-minutes video

Another reason for more editing time is.. I like to add pictures and silent videos (?) to give reference regarding what I'm saying XD

Yesterday I also took time to create links; YouTube playlist, this blog (will be talking about the podcast only here XD duh) and linktree~!

I'm still so bad at editing layout so I'll do my best to not make this page.. hard to read TwT


Alright! Editor's note time (though when you multitask, you are the personality, you are the sound engineer, you are the producer, you are the editor 😂)

- Opening; no edit at all!!!

- Japan's update: STATE OF EMERGENCY, and how it's (not really /slapped) affecting me

- Main talk: Who / What is VKanon. Very basic (literally) biodata of name, birthday, fave colour food drink song! When I started to do this kind of things (cosplay, music, modelling).

Plus of course, as the title (喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku) means Emotion, I talked about what makes me Happy Sad Angry Enjoy!! I'm very candid and natural as I don't write any script 😂

I'm sad when I'm angry and I'm angry when I'm sad (?)

- Ending: This week ended with a short Japanese phrase (一言 hitoko)

Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated every Saturday, a day after the podcast episode is uploaded ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and main blog too ⭐️
よろしくお願いします!⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3