VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #6

 Recorded and edited on June 7th 2021 Monday, VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #6 is done!

Recorded on 7th June 2021

This episode is the second longest ever ;;;;;;

But I think I showered so much love to my main talk, plus I just simply have more things to talk after going out LOL

 
I talked about topics pretty personal to me XD!!

Alright! Editor's note time!



- Opening; I answered a question I received from the previous episode! I hope it answers :D



- Japan's update: Rainy Season! Another Game! CAT!! and a new habit I started UwU


Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! watch to find out which I tasted XD

Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet.  H is for HOME!
Being in Tokyo (limited land expensive rent), it feels more like ROOM TOUR though LOL


Main Talk 3; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. I is for Indonesia!
Relating it to 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku (Emotion), I talked about what part of Indonesia makes me Happy Angry Sad Enjoy

Lemme warn beforehand that no offence intended!!
I actually got a bit teary after I finished editing as I never talk about HOME this much before.


- Ending; I prepared a short song cover of my most favourite Indonesia national song; Tanah Airku


It's super rare for me to sing in Indonesian----
Not that I dislike it (I love our beautiful language to be exact, just not the slang ;;)
But I just don't have good Indonesian accent plus I don't listen to much Indonesian songs.




Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3