VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #2

 Recorded and Edited on May 10thVKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #2 is ready to be released~!


Well, I still took like 3hrs to edit this episode as I talked so much.

But thankfully editing voice recording is way easier than video XD

Thus I'm writing this blog post + just finished the preview video on Tuesday, the day after!



Comparing to the first episode, I talked more (plus 1 more extra section) that I thought this episode will be 20mins over but apparently not w

I rushed at later half of the talk as my song (the BGM) is my time but it all ended well XD

Alright! Editor's comment time!




- Opening Talk; no edit at all!

- Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! feat. Soufle Pudding from Family Mart

- Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. A is for Animal!

Relating it to 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku (Emotion), I talked about what animal makes me Happy Angry Sad Enjoy.. though it ends up with what animal I like and dislike and scare of XD


- Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. B is for Bag!

I talked about 8 items that I can't leave my house without!


- Ending; Nier Automata's OST - Weight of the World song cover

In this screenshot I look like sleeping but I wasn't XD

Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3