VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3

  May 18th 2021 Tuesday, VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3 is done!


Recorded on 17th May 2021

This episode is shorter than the previous 2..

I wasn't giving my maximum but of course, I realised that I had a lot of fun doing it!

Took shorter time to edit, which is a great help for myself as I truly need to rest more this week @@

 

Shorter but still managed to put in MoguMogu time + cover song!!

Alright! Editor's note time!

- Opening; no edit at all!!! we are entering rainy season!

- Japan's update: me and my reasoning of my not so tidy recording this time ;w;

Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! feat. Starbucks STRAWBERRY STRAWBERRY drink

Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. C is for Cosplay!

Relating it to 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku (Emotion), I talked about what characters I've done, or my experience that makes me Happy Angry Sad Enjoy! Once again, no offence, especially for all the kind photographers and my fellow cosplayers!!

Main Talk 3; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. D is for Disney!

Simply my experience and what I truly like about my current favourite..place? thing? brand? on earth for now XD



- Ending; A dream is a wish your heart makes - Cinderella song cover


I look super scary as I was focusing so much on playing that I added a bonus XD


Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

PS thanks for the comment on my blog post (you know who you are ^^)
I'll talk about my Child Coach Advisor for next episode! (PSS E is for Education!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4