VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

   May 25th 2021 Tuesday, VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4 is done!


Recorded on 24th May 2021

This episode is the longest ever!!

W-well I was super excited with a lot to talk about! It's the typical 'happiness of having content' XD!

Editing also took more time w So glad that I already cleared stuff to make time for time!

 

Super long (may not seem so by this note w) but still managed to put in MoguMogu time!!

Alright! Editor's note time!

- Opening; no edit at all!!! I was super high!!

- Japan's update: D is for Driving!!! Me and my driving license experience ;w; the music finished (time out) with me just talking about this XD

Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! feat. Green Smoothie from Lawson

Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. E is for Education!

Driving License, Financial Planner, Bookkeeping, Child Coach Advisor, Teaching English to young kinds, Thai Chinese Japanese (Kanji Proficiency Test!) and English...

and how convenient Japanese textbook is!!!!


- Ending; no song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 

Only when I was doing the editing then I realised that my photos weren't mirrored? mirrored? ;w; will be careful next time!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

PS thanks for the comment on my blog post (you know who you are ^^)
I'll talk about my Child Coach Advisor for next episode! (PSS E is for Education!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3