VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #5

Recorded and edited on May 31st 2021 Monday, VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #5 is done!

Recorded on 31st May 2021

I think I talked the most about Me Myself & I during this episode!!

Of course I still enjoyed the whole recording due to that!

Oh, now that we are entering June (plus 5th episode!) it means that I've been working on this podcast for one month!

I can never thank everyone's support enough ;w;

 

I talked about my fave topics!!

Alright! Editor's note time!

- Opening; I think I kinda mixed with up with 'update' part as I read 2 phrases from my new study (revision) for July's Chinese Oral Test!

- Japan's update: additional talk related to last week's D is for Driving!!! So.. The first part of this talk is more like 'Throwback' XD I ended up using 1.5 songs but truly talked about what I just did lately at the later half!




Main Talk 1; mogumogu time? feat. Family Mart's Oolong Tea


Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. 
F is for Fashion!

Relating it to 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku (Emotion), I talked about what part of Fashion makes me Happy Angry Sad Enjoy! I also talked about my fave colours <3


Main Talk 3; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. G is for Game!



- Ending; no song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 

I disabled the mirroring feature but it didn't work ;w;-------
I also mentioned what I may do for my next episode!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3