VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #10

 Recorded and edited on July 5th 2021 Monday,

presenting VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #10 !

Feels like it has been a while since I had a very smooth recording & editing!
Took my only 3hrs XD

More talking than video related recording, but still had a lot of fun cause talkative V is forever talkative V XD

 I only cleared N but it's not one of my shortest episode XD!!

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; First episode of July! I started doing new hairstyle lately but my fave kid doesn't seem to like it ;w;

Japan's update; been a while since I talked about the update without overtime, aka exactly the length of the song XD

a-aka i didn't go out during weekend :x

Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! I introduced another special KitKat flavour that most probably only available in Japan! 

I cleared all the 3 KitKat that I bought XD



Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. 
   N is for Number!

I truly was troubled about what to talk regarding Number..
Luckily I received a lot of help and request from everyone via my Instagram!

I received every number, but only picked 13 questions because it's one of my fave numbers /slapped

As a bonus, I'll be answering the other numbers below!

Take it as an omake like my previous M is for MakeUp episode!
 
Overall, I enjoyed the whole interaction and definitely would love to do it again!


Endingno song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 

Next episode will be on the 16th July 2021!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️


Omake:
2. Last song you heard - Wherever you are by 5SOS. In the mood for ballad now XD
3. Miss anyone - I do miss some friends but we are adults ;w; 
4. Love or be loved - BOTH DUH.. Love's another feeling that should be two sided ;w;
5. Greatest struggle in life - I'm my biggest enemy ;w;..
6. Dreams and Ambitions - LOTS OF MONEY..I want house and car ;w;
7. Nicknames - V Vchan Kanon.. I used to have more during my chuunibyou days (?)
9. Ideal date - Seeing something new! Whether it's amusement park, zoo, cafe, window shopping or aquarium! Drive drive also ok!
10. Favourite emoji - 😂life's a joke /slapped

11. Favourite style of clothing - Nowadays I'm into big loose clothes cause I try to move a lot! Then I love to add heels as stylish point!
13. Thing(s) you're worried about - the future.. I'm filled with uncertainty 😂or it's just me being me..
15. Favourite YouTube channel - I actually don't watch much but every week I'd wait for update of Sakurai Takahiro's radio, then Koyasu Takehito & his son's radio every month!
16. Favourite Cafe - I like Dean&Deluca! Or Mister Donut!

21. Carbonara or Bolognese - hmmm I'm more to Napolitan lately XD I'm not too fond of pasta to start with so I can't really choose! Oh, I like Aglio e Olio more than creamy sauce!
22. Most useless talent you have - Typing without seeing the keyboard... Wait, that's quite useful XD
23. Share a message using emojis - 🙂
24. Your WhatsApp status - She talks about you like you put the stars in the sky 🖤 (I don't remember when but soooo long ago XD)
25. Thing(s) you are grateful for in life - No matter how I complain and feel tired, of course my life is filled with a lot of things to be grateful of. So I can't list them!
26. Languages you can speak - English Japanese BahasaIndonesia and working hard with MandarinChinese & Thai ;w;
27. Work from home or office culture - Office? Commuting sure is tiring but it's easier to focus outside home XD
28. Favourite hobbies - hmmmm looking good? writing? I haven't been singing lately..
29. Have you found the purpose of life - I think this changes depending on step of life or age but for now, I think what I'm fighting for (what I mentioned in the episode) is my purpose. Not truly sure for who or why though!
30. Favourite Christmas present - what stays impressive to me was when I was...primary 2? primary 3? I was so into Sylvanian Families but I was super sick at home.. I didn't know when my parents slip it in but I found toys from the series in my Christmas sock!

31. Do first impression matter - DEFINITELY. As much as it may sounds bad, I still judge people by look. OR more like that's how society works. It's still the most accessible message comparing to voice or attitude!
32. Which game do you play the most - Definitely Yume 100!!! Since 2017 and not stopping!!
33. Which country do you wish to travel to - I wanna visit Medan and Thai and Singapore when it's alright to travel without quarantine anymore ;w; Not really for travelling but yea, I miss the food!!
34. What lockdown lifestyle teaches you - It's easier to lose weight when I don't go out.. Convenient stores and restaurants attract me too much :x
38. Who knows you the best - my partner? I think I still know me best though XD
39. Are you a coffee drinker - not an addict as I still prefer tea! I can stay awake without it~
40. Oldest thing you own - ummm since I moved to Japan, I can't think of anything.. There are definitely stuff in Medan that I kept for a long time already!

41. What was your first job - Flyer Distributor! In a Wagyu related food exhibition booth!
43. Outdated slang you still use - LOL? XD
45. Favorite scent - Flower > Fruit! I'm using cherry blossom and daisy as perfume UwU
46. Interesting skills you want to learn - Business Japanese (?)
47. Grossest food you ever had - Pork leg.. I just don't like that part of pork!!
48. Silliest memory with your best friend - hmmmm I don't have much friends /slapped 
49. Most memorable birthday - I mentioned this in the episode; year 2013, turning 18!
50. What really makes you angry - Not getting mutual feeling..? Well, I get cranky easily when I'm tired XD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3