VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #12

 Recorded and edited on July 19th 2021 Monday,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #12 !

It was another relaxing and enjoyable recording~

I should really aim for each episode to be under 20 mins XD
Need to balance by cutting the main talk when I have a lot to update XD
This time it's 21 mins? But including a short omake!

I actually talked about....6 keywords for P, having 3 pages for my notes! XD

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; IT'S SUMMER ;w; I kept it short and quick UwU

Japan's update; I went out on the weekend, but not as too much happening as previous episode XD

Both satisfying and relaxing days!!
Vaccine, exams, CATSSSSS

Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! Something cold for the hot day, though may not look so interesting XD

Introducing one of my favourite..food?
SLURP-----

Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. 
P is for ....

I received guesses for P, so I started the section with those; Photography Procrastination Productivity
Thank you for understanding me so well as I enjoyed those keywords!

But what I really came up with is... P for Place!
I related it to 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku (Happy Angry Sad Enjoy!)

Endingno song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 

I also have a short Omake at the end! 
I actually had a lot of keywords popping up my mind for P (why only this letter----)
So the after credit (?) scene is also like a spoiler to what I may talk about in the future!

Next episode will be on the 30th July 2021!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3