VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #9

Recorded and edited on June 29th 2021 Tuesday,

I can safely present VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #9 on time 😭!

I went on a trip last weekend and came back on Monday!
Tiring but luckily I only had 1 lesson on Tuesday XD

This time's recording had unusual flow as I recorded some parts before another XD

I still had a lot of fun + pretty happy of the result!

I still need my partner's computer for editing but thankfully it operates real fast---

 I thought I'd clear both M and N but at the end I only talked about M XD!!

Alright! Editor's note time!

- Opening; Although recorded in June, this is the first episode of July!
I'm truly thankful to everyone's kind and supportive message of looking forward to the next episode ;w;


- Japan's update; plus a lot of personal update!
My latest trip, costest, cat!! and current's addiction (?)

- Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! I introduced another special KitKat flavour that most probably only available in Japan!


Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. M is for MAKE UP!
Mainly what I do everyday and my skin care. 
I contemplated to add the KiDoAiRaku part or not, so I added it at the very end as Omake (bonus) XD
 

- Endingno song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 

I mentioned wrong date for the next episode's upload TwT
It'll be on the 9th July but I'm always noisy about my upload so.. just keep updates from my SNS will do XD

TBH still no idea what to talk for N----
and will be back to recording on Monday after a while of not, I think XD
I-i don't really have outing planned for this weekend (I just got a new DVD /cough) so.. I hope I still can make content XD



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3