VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #15

 Recorded on August 16th 2021 Monday,

Finished editing on August 18th 2021 Wednesday,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #15 !

I actually recorded and wanted to finish editing on Monday, but then the game I've been waiting for since weeks ago came last week..
So I've been a couch potato for 2-3 hrs everyday..

I'm so lucky that I went to a trip..
Or else I really won't have anything to update because I go to nowhere but work place only for the last 1 week.... 😂
August stays chaotic physically (?) and mentally ;w;


I think I had good balance of Update and Main Talk UwU

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; I AM BACK------- almost no edit as always!!

Japan's update; First time visiting Miyagi, Ishinomaki to be exact!

Although Japan is expanding and extending its' State of Emergency status, I still had chance to travel and visit new place!

Fox Village, Beef Tongue, Manga Town Museum!

and even achieved one of my dreams; riding Hayabusa shinkanse!!

Heavy Rain warming stopped one of our plans but overall, it was a relaxing trip!

Main Talk 1; V EATING V------

It's a gift from one of my girlfriends UwU
It's as sweet and cute as the real person yay XD
(PS more glam than eating cup noodle 😂)

Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. 
S is for Schedule!

I thought of P for Planning, R for Routine, but at the end I chose S for Schedule!
Well, a bit of my routine included and..how not so colorful my days are 😂

Endingno song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 

No Omake this time!
I mentioned that I'd only be able to do 2 videos for August but due to change of schedule..
I CAN DO 3!!
A-although I can't do full weekly recording in September ;w;

Next episode will be on the 27th August 2021!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3