VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #14

Recorded on August 2nd 2021 Monday,

Finished editing on August 3rd 2021 Tuesday,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #14 !

I actually recorded and wanted to finish editing on Monday, but then I got another idea thus I added 4mins voice recording after finishing my first editing draft XD

This was one of my shortest recording that the whole episode was barely 20 mins  😂
I had fun on the weekend, but after all nothing much about for the weekdays ;;!


I-i forgot to mention some that I've written but I guess that's fine as I still talked a lot-----!! XD

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; I MADE A BIG BLOOPER------- but still, special banner picture means special mogumogu time XD

Japan's update; I-i wanted to talk about how bad corona is becoming but I was too excited with my own update 😂

Although Japan is expanding its' State of Emergency status, I-i still had chance to travel and visit new place!
Yokohama is not new but I went to places I've never been to (or enter to be exact!); Cup Noodles Museum and Gundam Factory!

 A lot of walking done under the sun, but it's of course better than raining!

Main Talk 1; mogumogu time! My Cup Noodle!

Soup base and topping chosen by me!
Plus the decoration is also by me 😂
That was my lunch!!!!
(P.S my eating was so unglam ;w;)

Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. 
R is for Roleplaying!

What if!!
What is V's Variant 😂
What I want to try having, becoming, 2D life (/cough husbando) and dark past (?) of avid fanfiction writer 😂

Endingno song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 

No Omake this time!
Just an apology that the next episode will be in 2 weeks from now!!
But I'll definitely have a lot to update and talk about as I already know what I'd like to discuss for S!

Next episode will be on the 20th August 2021!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3