VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

Recorded on October 11th 2021 Monday,

Finished editing on THE SAME DAY,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18 !

I thought I'd separate the editing into 2 nights, but then partner slept late

So I had chance to edit until the end!
Ended up sleeping at 3? @@
But i'm full of energy as this will be another kinda full week xD

I'm kinda sad that #18 is for U T.T
But oh well, this is the shortest episode ever so not too much hassle during editing!


Shh!! Photo credit to @emmards.me
As always, my podcast is the most real time, up to date media for me so...
NEW PHOTOS!

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; I did this episode before work again XD
Halloween is coming soon!

Japan's update;  
State of Emergency is lifted! I dined outside for more than half of last week!

I also went to a new place, all the way to Saitama for photoshoot!

Main Talk; Alphabet Keyword Talk - U
TBH I had no exact idea until the end ;; 

So I decided to casually talk about words that start with U; Uniqlo, Uniform, Unique, Unity...

Ending; I'm preparing a lot (?) for the next episode-----
Of course, One Phrase in Japanese included XD!

It's (one of my) favourite letter upcoming next; V!
But well.. As I mentioned in the video itself..
I'm always babbling XD

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODE
Next episode will be on the 22nd October 2021!
(I thought I mentioned the wrong date but apparently I just wrote the wrong subtitle T_T)



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3