VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #17

And at last I'm BACK------
after more than 1 month 🥲

Recorded on October 5th 2021 Tuesday,

Finished editing on THE SAME DAY,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #17 !

I kinda burned midnight oil but I think this was the fastest ever-----

Of course I had a lot to talk about, which made this episode kind of more like 16.5 than 17!!
But I truly had been looking forward to this day, though I still procrastinate regarding the Recording day.
At the end I really enjoyed the whole process!


Shh!! I actually showed some photos I took in September but haven't got time to update in my other pages XD

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; Tadaima! Didn't expect September to be as busy as August.
Even now I wish to have a duplicate...

Japan's update;  
Or more like V's updates
I had Trips, Vaccines, and Birthday!


Main editing was cutting my 20mins talk + adding pictures & videos XD

Ending; reboot (?) episode was taken at the same place with the very first episode!
Of course, One Phrase in Japanese is BACK!

I truly need to decide about what to talk for the next Alphabet Keyword Talk; U!
Hopefully will have interesting stuff for Japan's Update too, as lately I'm just too busy that I barely take photo.
I even only have 1 blogpost & 1 twitting for September 2021 omg..

BUT STILL PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODE

Next episode will be on the 15th October 2021!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3