VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #21

Recorded on November 30th 2021 Tuesday,

Finished editing on Friday 3rd December,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #21 !

I'm sorry after another impromptu 1 month break again----!!!

After all since handling 20+ kids per week, I can't finish editing in 1 night ;;
I know that the break also gave me extra work but went out a lot orz
November seems to be the month I needed a lot of time to charge my social life battery w

Oh well, I had a lot to talk about in the current video!

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening
I worked on my blog and not just fully slack with the lacking of Podcast recording ;w;

Japan's update;  
Roppongi! Mount Takao! Enoshima! Utapri LIVE!
I guess November went in a blink, though work days are still super tiring
A lot of emotional up and down ;w;

MoguMoguTime; ONLY JAPAN MAKES ME WANT TO TRY CHOCO----
I actually found various stuff I want to bring to this corner during the hiatus XD

Main Talk; Alphabet Keyword Talk - X
Actually like U, I came up with various words that start with (e)X!!!!

A mix of voice and video recording :D

Ending; Upcoming plans before the year ends..
Lemme do my best ;w;

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODE
I'm visiting new places this week!!
Next episode will be on the 10th December 2021!
(hopefully ;;)



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

(I forgot closed eyes photos this time ;;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3