VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #24

Recorded on Sunday 26th December,

Finished editing on Wednesday 29th December,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #24 !

On a side note, while I was looking through the posts.. I noticed that I didn't write note for #22 ;; I wonder why ;; but I don't have the recollection anymore T_T

I had a lot of energy during this episode too!

I took 3 nights again for the whole editing..but I cut a lot as I babbled a lot w
I guess I'm very happy that I can end this year with this task!
My happiness was overflowing despite being so tired and..as busy as always w

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening
Christmas is gone, but I'm still in the mood as I still listen to Christmas tunes a lot XD 
Christmas wasn't anything special as no illumination caught my interest, and it's just cold----

Japan's update;  
I forgot to mention about my latest trip to Hakone during last week's episode ;w;
Thanks to that, this episode's Update seems..interesting 😂

MoguMoguTime;
Not so glam for this episode as it's a proper meal (?)
But Chicken = Christmas in Japan!
So I didn't want to miss the limited edition products!

Main talk; Alphabet Keyword Talk Z!
At the end I couldn't come up with interesting keyword with Z, but since Z is the end of the alphabet, I decided to talk about what summed up the end of this year!
Starting from What I've been listening to a lot, My reflection (what I failed), my resolution (goals) and what I got (from both my partner and me!)

Christmas dinner!

Perhaps I can defeat Thanos /slapped

I had a lot of fun and truly looking forward to next year! 
HAPPY HOLIDAY----

Ending; Yay I arranged everything well, I guess!
HAPPY NEW YEARRRR <3

I can't promise for next date at all.
I don't see myself updating much in January either ;w;
But I'll be active in my pages, so please feel free to message me anything!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3