VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #16

  Recorded on August 23rd 2021 Monday,

Finished editing on August 24th 2021 Tueday,

Here comes VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #16 !

This time I separated the editing into 2 days!
E-even by this way, I still slept at 3AM on the second day ;w;

I had so much fun and too much excitement that I not only talked a lot but also came up with Omake!!
Oh well, I was really talking about what I love during this episode!


Actually very little for the opening and update..
But A LOT for the Main Talk Yay! <3

Alright! Editor's note time!

Opening; August is finishing---!! 
Felt so long yet so quick as I look back >.>

Japan's update;  
Certainly shorter than last episode's as my days are only filled with work-----

Main Talk 1; One of my favorite drinks lately!

Not a new brand, but I think not as well known as other brands when it comes to Japanese drink!
Not so sure how easy to get it outside Japan but I love it!
Need to stay hydrated to fight summer----

Main Talk 2; keywords talk, based on the Alphabet. 
T is for Tokyo, Trip, Travel!

I came up with list of places I'd love to recommend everyone!
After first recording, I remembers another place that at the end I added during editing!
I miss having family and friends coming to Japan, but I truly enjoyed sharing this with everyone!

Endingno song cover this time, but there's One Phrase in Japanese 

I wanted to talk about KiDoAiRaku, but may be it overlaps with J for Japan's KiDoAiRaku (episode 7) so I moved it to Omake!

I need to apologize that I'm taking another 2 weeks break for a weekend trip.
I'LL BE BACK WITH UPDATES----

Next episode will be on the 9th September 2021!



Please scan this QR code to listen to the podcast!

Or feel free to click here!

This blog will be updated on the same day & time as the podcast episode, as a written & photo preview of what the podcast episode is about ⭐️
I welcome comment & message here, as well as in the episode's page ⭐️
Of course, I'm always available in InstagramTwitterFacebook and main blog too ⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #18

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4

VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #3